Senior Electrical Engineer
Location : Mahwah NJ US 07430
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20816-BZ1
Compensation : open - 55-60/h
Start Date : 12/09/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Senior Electrical Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical medical equipment for the domestic and international markets.
- Work with engineers, product management and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
- Track project tasks to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget. Assume the lead engineer's role on assigned projects.
- Perform assignments independently with instruction as to the general results expected and with guidance from a project engineer and or engineering specialist on unusual or complex problems.
- Research new engineering ideas resulting in designs which are technically advanced, cost effective and producible.
- Direct and coordinate the manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with product specifications.
- Investigate customer complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
- Inspect manufacturing operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering required, MS Electrical Engineering preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in electronic design.
- Above average troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to design digital and analog circuits.
- Working knowledge of PCB layout tools, FPGA design and CAD tools.
- Experience with Altium and SolidWorks a plus.
- General knowledge of embedded hardware development.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky