Senior Electrical Engineer
Location : Philadelphia PA US 19103
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21141-AB1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/12/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Electrical Engineer to supervise project design and construction.
- Mentor junior staff.
- Oversee electrical designs of projects.
- Attend meetings and work with project team members to develop project details.
- Coordinate project documentation, including reports and specifications.
- Research codes and establish design criteria for projects.
- Ensure the design and production efforts are completed on time and within budget.
- Lead the design, documentation and completion of lighting, power and signal calculations.
- Manage client and contractor relationships.
- Perform and supervise construction administration tasks.
- Produce effective proposals and make presentations.
- Participate in design, analysis and documentation training.
- Participate in QA/QC reviews and firm wide standards.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering.
- PE license required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in electrical design for building systems.
- Leadership experience.
- Knowledge of current codes and practices.
- Computer analysis skills with experience with engineering calculation software and equipment selection programs.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite.
Contact: Allan Berman