Senior Electrical Engineer
Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20000-AB1
Compensation : open - 40-48/h
Start Date : 02/13/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an Electrical Engineer to lead the design, development and operation of instrumentation and control systems.
- Conceptualize system level to circuit level requirements & features.
- Develop diagrams, drawings and documentation for systems developed.
- Design, fabricate & operate analog, digital and power systems
- Develop FPGA and microcontroller firmware.
- Implement proper grounding, isolation and noise reduction and rejection schemes.
- Daily operation and maintenance of control and monitoring system.
- Mentor students, technicians, and junior engineers performing work in research and development of experiments, control, data acquisition and monitoring systems.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical, Computer or Software Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of control systems engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Labview and Autodesk Eagle or other electronic design.
- Experience with noise reduction schemes in electronics design.
- Knowledge of Digital I/O and analog data acquisition and signal conditioning techniques.
- Able to generate and read State Machine, Logic Flow and Interconnection Diagrams, Requirements Documents, Failure Mode Engineering Analysis.
- Knowledge of FPGA development process.
- Knowledge of Front Panel Data Port (FPDP) Hardware.
- Some experience with Version control Software (SVN, GIT).
- Proficiency with standard off the shelf test equipment: (DVM, Oscilloscope, Logic analyzer).
- Able to calibrate data acquisition equipment in varying environments.
- Experience with large software development projects.
Contact: Allen Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.EngineeringResource.com
Please send all inquiries to AB@EngineeringResource.com