Senior Electronic Technician
Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19691-BZ1
Compensation : 25.00 - 28.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Electronic Technician to build prototypes and test features.
- Make recommendations to resolve design and manufacturing problems.
- Perform test protocols and complete all required documentation.
- Prepare basic ECRs and DCNs to document recommended changes.
- Train other Electronic Technicians at all levels.
- Requires decision making skills when performing work functions.
- Support special work projects from senior engineers.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Electronic Engineering Technology, BS in Electrical Engineering a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as an electronic technician.
- Experience with prototyping and testing electronics.
- Available for overtime as needed.
- Requires computer literacy for word processing and spreadsheets.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky
Date Posted: 1/28/19