Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Location : Norwalk CT US 06850
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20516-BZ1
Compensation : 130000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/06/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Electronics
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer responsible for developing, testing, and supporting electronics boards or sub-systems.
- Responsible for defining electrical and test requirements, designing circuits and FPGAs.
- Responsible for board design and VHDL embedded code for FPGA logic.
- Design of digital data acquisition system.
- Design for A/D and or D/A conversion.
- Responsible for low noise analog interface for sensor application such as photonics sensors.
- Power amplifier design for motors and actuators
- Capacitance gauge, LVDT interface design.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience with digital, logic and/or analog design.
- Strong experience in board level design required.
- Experience with VHDL embedded code for FPGA logic.
- Experience with PCB design.
- Experience with design of digital acquisition systems.
- Experience with A/D and/or D/A design.
- Experience with low noise analog interface for sensor applications.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky