Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Location : Norwalk CT US 06850
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20515-BZ-MK1
Compensation : 125000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/06/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical, Computer or Electronics Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer responsible for developing portions of the electronics system and/or associated tooling related to the electronics.
- Provide expertise to deliver electronic and electrical designs for the entire development process.
- Conceptional design through detail design, prototypes through volume manufacture, initial integration through qualification.
- Collaborate with a multidiscipline project team on the electrical infrastructure, perform engineering analysis, generate detail electronic designs, create engineering drawings/documents and partner with suppliers.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- MS and/or PhD a plus
- Minimum 5 years of Electrical Engineering for Electronic Development experience.
- Experience with Analog, Digital and Programmable Logic Circuit (PLC) Design.
- Experience with Schematic Capture.
- Experience with AC and DC Power Distribution systems.
- Experience with Interconnect Cables and Harnessing.
- Experience with Electronic Racks, Cabinets, Boxes and Control Consoles.
- Experience with Printed Circuit Boards - PCB signal and power integrity.
- Experience with testing and troubleshooting electronic systems to the component level.
- Experience with Testing Validation and Verification (V&V) of requirements.
- Experience writing technical documents, specifications, designs, test procedures, and test reports.
- Experience with Mentor Graphics xDX/xPCB Designer, PSpice, OrCAD, PADs or similar.
- Experience with MATLAB and LabVIEW.
Contact: Monique Kleiman