Senior Engineer, CAD/CAE Engineering
Location : Leesburg VA US 20175
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20352-BZ1
Compensation : open - 55-70/h
Start Date : 11/02/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Senior Mechanical Engineer responsible for CAD/CAE engineering.
- Prepare, maintain and review detailed design drawings or specifications using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Work closely with design originators (e.g., engineers, designers) to resolve design details or discrepancies and to prepare drawings using CAD.
- Inspects drawings and associated documentation to ensure that they comply with quality standards of the organization.
- Uses product lifecycle management software (PLM) for document storage and electronic approval.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Experience with medical device design.
- Experience with EU MDR.
- Experience with 3D CAD (SolidWorks, Creo) and PLM software (i.e., MasterControl) preferred.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky