Senior Engineer - Water Treatment
Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19817-LL1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/13/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6
Required Education : BS Civil, Mechanical, Chemical or Environmental Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil, Mechanical, Chemical or Environmental Engineer who designs a complete project, system, component, or process for water treatment and wastewater treatment.
- Position is part time with a maximum of 30 hours scheduled per week, with intent to go full time in the future.
- Prepares complete project documents.
- Designs and conducts experiments, and analyzes and interprets data.
- Assigns tasks to and directs engineers, technicians, and administrative staff.
- Prepares scopes, budgets, and schedules for assignments.
- Assists with proposals to provide professional services or obtain funding for engineering projects or programs.
- Interacts with clients, customers, officials, contractors, and others.
- Attends project meetings and presents specific aspects of engineering assignments.
- Responsible for production and management of operating and capital budgets, purchases, contracts for equipment and services and consultant support in accordance with applicable State laws, optimization of expenditures to control costs, etc.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil, Mechanical, Chemical or Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 6 years experience with engineering project management.
- Experience with AutoCAD 2018, ArcGIS and hydraulic modeling.
- Experience with water and wastewater design and maintenance required.
- FE completed exam or PE license preferred
- Experience in Water Supply System design and Dam Safety
- A New Jersey Basic Driver's License is required.
- Travel, including overnight and weekend stays, as needed to attend professional related seminars, conferences, etc.
- Travel may be local, regional or within the Continental US.
Contact: Lars Ludvigsen