Location : Jersey City NJ US 07305
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19495-DE1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Engineer who works with sales, customers and the modification shop to create standard and customized shipping container modifications per customer specifications for temporary office space.
- Working with technology to create the drawings and documents used in the modification process and is also responsible for the pricing of the modification project. Modifications include creating office space including doors, windows, lighting, HVAC, interior finishing (shelving, insulation).
- Creating and processing technical drawings and documents for container modifications.
- Estimating labor and material costs for standard and custom modification jobs.
- Collaborate with sales team and customer to gather and document requirements.
- Interface with sales team and modification shop to finalize customer specifications.
- Develop and maintains budgets for Engineering department.
- Implement systems and processes to formalize and institutionalize the engineering function, e.g., ERP, AutoCAD and 3D CAD
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with mechanical design, custom modifications and project estimating
- Experience in building design renovation and modification including doors, windows, lighting, HVAC, interior finishing (shelving, insulation).
Contact: Darren Elg