Senior Environmental Scientist
Location : Springfield NJ US 07081
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20157-BZ1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/03/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Environmental Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Environmental
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Environmental Scientist to assist with the coordination and scheduling of work on environmental projects with managers, client representatives, and colleagues.
- Use regulatory knowledge of SRRA, ARRCS, the ISR Act, and SRP rules, as well as understanding of other statutes, rules, and guidance to develop technically-compliant, concise work plans and phase reports.
- Perform rigorous interpretations of environmental data.
- Completing and reviewing field and technical reports.
- Utilize field knowledge and judgment to assist with proposal preparation.
- Travel to project sites and utilize necessary field equipment to complete soil and groundwater sampling, site investigations, remedial investigations, environmental site assessments, receptor evaluations, and related remediation tasks.
- All other related duties as required.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Degree in Environmental Engineering, Science, Geology, or similar.
- Minimum of 5 years of environmental project experience.
- Professional certifications, training, or licenses are desirable.
- OSHA safety training will be required.
- Contaminant F&T, aquifer analysis, PA, SI, and RI studies experience.
- Vapor intrusion, IEC, DLUR, USEPA ProUCL, SESOIL/AT123D, GIS modelling experience is a plus.
- Functional computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, as well as ability to utilize various software programs, time reporting systems, and other related computer applications.
- GIS software experience is a plus.
- A valid, clean driver's license and personal vehicle are required for occasional site visits.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky