Senior Field Service Engineer
Location : Springfield NJ US 07081
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20650-JF1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/28/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Engineering or Materials Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Field Service Engineer to support Aftermarket Services and develop a field service team.
- Assist with supervising the field service engineers and technicians for maximum productivity, customer satisfaction, service ticket fulfillment, warranty billing and quality servicing of process equipment.
- Supervise and support on-site customer services’ including installations, commissioning, process troubleshooting, and customer training on equipment as needed.
- Domestic and international travel as necessary.
- Guide service team with solutions for advanced or escalated 30% technical issues via phone and email.
- Verify that all work performed meets with company standards and manufacturers guidelines.
- Develop into company Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide regular information to customers and feedback to management
- relating to customer concerns and equipment malfunctions/ problems for product improvement.
- Support the development of new service programs.
- Work closely with the Production department to identify and resolve inventory, cost, and quality issues.
- Coordinate and conduct departmental training.
- Manage departmental budget as directed by the Manager Aftermarket Services.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or Materials Science
- Minimum 10 years of industrial field service experience.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory required.
- Knowledge of powder process equipment.
Contact: John Forsatz