Senior Hardware Design Engineer
Location : Clifton NJ US 07013
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19992-LL-MK1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 12/05/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer responsible for the design and development of new camera and accessory products.
- Design of high-speed digital electronic circuitry, using embedded CPUs, RAM, high-speed serial communication and video interfaces, as well as FPGA design with VHDL and Verilog.
- Collaborate closely with mechanical engineers to ensure optimal packaging and cooling.
- Specification, design and characterization of high-speed CMOS Image Sensors and supporting electronics.
- Responsible for root cause analysis of problems, as well as design for manufacturability and test.
- Designs leading-edge digital HW PCB and FPGA solutions.
- Stay current with new sensor, camera, memory and high-speed digital imaging system technologies.
- Balance cost with technology to create optimal market-leading solutions.
- Assists in root-cause diagnosis and solutions to support Continual Improvement and Customer Satisfaction.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineer, MS is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years digital design experience working in a fast-paced technological environment.
- Experience with digital electronic circuitry, using embedded CPUs, RAM, high-speed serial communication and video interfaces.
- Experience with PADS Schematic Capture and Layout.
- Experience with FPGA design with VHDL and Verilog.
- Experience in root cause analysis of problems, as well as design for manufacturability and test.
- Experience as a Camera System Engineer that is familiar with the specification, design and characterization of high-speed CMOS Image Sensors and supporting electronics is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with embedded Linux is a plus.
- Experience with Analog circuit and A/D design, test and debug is a plus.
Contact: Monique Kleiman