Senior Information Security Engineer
Location : New York NY US 10004
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19683-JT1
Compensation : 160000.00 - 200000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Information Technology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : IT Security
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an IT Security Engineer for design, implementation and management of IT security systems and policies to safeguard computer networks and systems for a
- rapidly growing, mid-sized organization (1200 employees).
- Primary responsibilities would be defining company's InfoSec policies, governance models and infrastructure, as well as implementing them.
- Create and document InfoSec standard operating procedures.
- Lead incident response efforts.
- Lead vulnerability scanning and remediation efforts.
- Choose and implement DLP solution.
- Educate business users on all matters pertaining to information security (security awareness training).
- Identify and inform management of existing and emerging vulnerabilities.
- Manage up to two direct reports.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience.
- Minimum 5 years of Information Security experience.
- Extensive experience with and understanding of security infrastructure including firewalls, IDS/IPS, DLP, endpoint protection etc.
- Experience with vulnerability detection and remediation efforts (patch management etc.).
- Previous experience implementing DLP.
- Experience with standards/frameworks: ISO 27001, NIST, PCI etc.
- CISSP preferred.
- Ability to present InfoSec related material to management and business users.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com
Date Posted: 1/18/19