Senior Manufacturing Associate
Location : Mahwah NJ US 07430
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20885-AB1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/03/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : BS Engineering or Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Manufacturing Associate to support clients’ manufacturing processes with process and analytical experimental studies including process development, technology transfer and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the setup and execution of experimental laboratory studies.
- Prepare, schedule, and conduct laboratory experiments and analytical testing for client projects.
- Generate manufacturing and development documentation including experiment protocols and reports for development projects, batch records and other manufacturing documentation.
- Generate manufacturing risk assessments, such as FMEA.
- Compile and analyze experimental data and present experimental data internally.
- Manage laboratory materials including ordering and inventory management.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or Science
- Minimum one year of experience in aseptic cell processing, cell culture and cell analytics.
- Skilled in technical writing including experience in generating protocols, reports, and presentations.
- Understanding of cell therapy product principles, theories and concepts.
- Excellent oral and written communication, collaborative, presentation, and influencing skills with integrity, authenticity, and a growth mindset.
- Innovative, collaborative, motivated, accountable, pro-active, and adaptable self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in aseptic processing, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Knowledge of process and analytical equipment.
Contact: Allan Berman