Senior Mechanical Engineer
Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20986-AB1
Compensation : open - 45-60/h
Start Date : 07/28/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 12
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to interpret, organize, execute, plan, and coordinate alternative energy generation projects, ensuring timely project delivery.
- Project work includes scope of work, identification and investigation of critical issues, and development of concepts, solutions, and approaches.
- Develop and manage design validation and verification plans.
- Continuously maintain and improve Design Control procedures and compliance.
- Develop analysis models.
- Produce documentation that supports verification and validation activities.
- Ensure accurate and reliable input to the cost and scheduling planning process.
- Adhere to planned cost and schedule during the execution phase.
- Support development and implementation of design control plans (design review, inspection, test).
- Mentors junior engineers.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering required, MS Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 12 years of engineering design and analysis experience.
- Experience with ANSYS or other engineering analysis software.
- Strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Experience writing grants or proposals for government funded projects is preferred.
- Remote to start and will eventually be on-site.
Contact: Allan Berman