Senior Planner - Product Line Manager
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19417-JF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Product Manager for an industrial and aerospace manufacturing company, a mechanical or industrial enigneer for new product introduction (NPI).
- Responsible for directing the company in the introduction of new industrial products.
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Product and Quality Engineering, Manufacturing and Inspection Personnel on procedural opportunities involving design, methods, tooling, costs, and other relevant areas.
- Coordinate with engineering and manufacturing to ensure parts fabrication is on schedule.
- Communicate progress and identify possible risks to management.
- Maintain accurate data in ERP system to include commit dates, open and active orders, quantities, etc.
- Coordinate with all departments (engineering, design, manufacturing, QA) to make sure projects are progressing according to plan.
- Effectively communicate with top management via reports and presentations.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of production planning experience in an engineered to order Automotive or Aerospace production environment.
- Minimum 3 years in a Supervisor or Team Lead role.
- Knowledge of AMS 2680/2681 welding with associated NDT requirements is a plus.
- Experience with SAP or Epicor for MRP/ERP is desired.
- Experience with project costing tracking and cost reduction activities.
- Ability to drive process improvements and cultural change, be a change agent.
- Ability to identify risk and develop plans to mitigate.
- PMP or APICS Certification a plus.
Contact: John Forsatz