Senior Production Planner
Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19722-DE1
Compensation : open - 35-45/h
Start Date : 02/20/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Senior Production Planner responsible for ensuring that all parts, materials and drawings are acquired for eventual issuance to the assembly and inspection operations to meet published schedules.
- Analyze and respond to all MRP and manually generated material and shop order requisitions.
- Monitor accuracy of Manufacturing and Purchasing Bills of Materials.
- Assist in the movement of kits and hardware from the stockroom through the manufacturing process.
- Analyze and report availability of material to Manufacturing supervisors and management.
- Ensure flow down of contractual requirements such as special processes, FAI, Customer Source Inspection, etc.
- Liaison with Program Management, Operations and Engineering to resolve issues affecting the build and test cycle.
- Maintain schedule and status of deliverables, actions and issues.
- Proactively participate in continuous improvement activities affecting the planning, procurement, build and test process.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Business or Industrial Management
- Minimum 5 years experience in Production Planning and control processes related to a precision manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience in processing planning of material within an ERP system.
Contact: Darren Elg