Senior Project Engineer
Location : Berkeley CA US 94702
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 21081-MM1
Compensation : open - 70-80/h
Start Date : 06/20/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Senior Project Engineer to execute capital equipment projects for a manufacturing process plant.
- Work with manufacturing plant personnel and 3rd party construction firm for retrofit, construction and commissioning.
- Develops with the stake holders clear project premises, budgets scopes and detailed schedules
- Manages project finances, with a strong control of scope, schedule deviation.
- Prepares process datasheets for equipment and instrumentation.
- Updates and maintains documentation such as material balances, P&IDs and automation functional descriptions.
- Develops capital investments projects following the appropriate stage gate methodology
- Responsible for managing schedule, scope and costs.
- Reports on project to management and senior management regarding current activities and forecast
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience with project engineering, including budgeting, cost control and scheduling.
- Experience working with 3rd party construction firms.
- Experience with process piping, electrical, automation and controls.
Contact: Mark Manz