Senior Security Analyst
Senior IT Security Analyst position for a major retail company with both physical and web operations.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the development and implementation of company security policies, procedures and standards.
- Perform forensic analysis of possible security events.
- Perform security assessment through penetration testing.
- Track and investigate spam and phishing incidents.
- Implement security technology related to SOC, Vulnerability and Threat Management Analysis.
- Report to management via written reports and presentations.
- BS Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- 5+ years experience in IT security is desired
- CISSP certification or similar
- Strong knowledge in NIST, PCI, SOX practices
- Experience with forenic tools such as Carbon Black
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com