Senior Systems Engineer - Hybrid Remote
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 21110-MK1
Compensation : open - 60-80/h
Start Date : 07/19/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Senior Staff Systems Engineer responsible for systems engineering work, such as systems engineering management, requirement management, system analysis, simulation models, and documents.
- Alert management of any predicted budget or schedule over-runs.
- Responsible for continuous improvement to increase work efficiency and work product accuracy.
- Work with other disciplines and departments when necessary, such as program management, production, supply chain, quality and finance.
- Analyze and perform system simulations and modeling in MATLAB.
- Perform and complete SDRLs and other documents regarding system modeling, plans, and other related systems engineering deliverables.
- Ensure accuracy of engineering SDRLs by review and commenting.
- Communicate technical and schedule problems, in a timely manner, to Engineering Manager / Director, Contracts Administrator, and Program Manager when applicable.
- Manage all duties according to company and industry standards.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering required.
- Experience with Matlab Simulink.
- Experience with actuation and/or flight controls systems modeling & simulation.
- Minimum 6 years experience in mechanical, electrical, software or applicable systems engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Highly computer literate, with MS Office / PC expertise, and demonstrated experience with applicable systems, programs, equipment, etc.
- Knowledge in electromechanical systems design is preferred.
- Brushless DC motor experience is a plus.
- Must be a US Citizen as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Monique Kleiman