Senior Technical Project Manager
Location : Monroe Township NJ US 08831
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21124-JF1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/28/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Business or Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Technical Project Manager responsible for the planning, managing, and reporting of multiple projects involving a mix of external customers, internal customers, suppliers, and manufacturers.
- Hold suppliers and manufacturers accountable for actions and deadlines.
- Coordinate with internal resources to maintain timely deliverables for your projects.
- Organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders and provide clear summary reporting of project status and schedule.
- Create and maintain Gantt project schedules.
- Interface and coordinate with customers and engineering to collect and enumerate requirements.
- Contribute to the organization and development of project goals, scope, and risks.
- Monitor project costs, track progress, and recommend adjustments to ensure objectives are met during each phase of the project.
- Motivate team members to work together to complete a project on time that meets the customer’s expectations.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Business or Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of project management experience.
- Product manufacturing experience, offshore manufacturing a plus.
- Global logistics experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS-Office, MS-Project, and Google Suite applications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Superior organization and multi-tasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
Contact: John Forsatz