Senior Transportation Engineer
Location : Northern NJ US
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20411-BZ1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 01/12/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Transportation Engineer.
- Responsible for technical reviews of transportation and traffic plans, as well as traffic impact studies.
- Responsible for transportation plans and projects including, traffic signal design, operation, and maintenance.
- Responsible for roadway and intersection design and inspection.
- Responsible for construction management and cost estimates.
- Responsible for transportation modeling and planning.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering required.
- New Jersey P.E. license required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in transportation engineering field.
- PTOE and IMSA Level 1 or higher preferred.
- Working knowledge of AASHTO and MUTCD.
- AutoCAD proficiency required.
- Experience with HCS, Synchro, and adaptive signal systems preferred.
- New Jersey residency required.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky