Location : Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19896-JF1
Compensation : 50000.00 - 65000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/19/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Shop Foreman for industrial furniture manufacturing.
- Responsible for organizing, scheduling, supervising, troubleshooting, and monitoring the production requirements and related responsibilities of the production department.
- Responsible for machine and process guarding according to OSHA standards.
- Supervise tooling, setups, persons and operations
- Coordination of daily production.
- Managing of employees vacation and time off
- Training of new employees
- Periodically evaluates employee performance
- Communication with other departments.
- Opening and closing of shop.
- Responsible for noting all production changes/revisions to manufactured product on construction drawings issued to shop.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years experience as Shop Foreman for industrial manufacturing.
- Experience with scheduling and logistics for manufacturing.
- Experience with CNC, table saws, woodworking equipment etc., preferred.
- Experience with cabinetry or carpentry preferred
Contact: John Forsatz