Location : Livingston NJ US 07039
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19909-BZ-JT1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/30/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Computer Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Software Developer to design and implement new software systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems for the nuclear medicine market.
- Develop software requirements, design software applications, implement and test source code, and troubleshoot software applications.
- Act at technical support for complex customer issues.
- Ensure that software deliverables comply with quality standards and are completed on time.
- Ensures on-time releases of new designs and existing product changes.
- Design, code, test, debug, configure and document software solutions.
- Maintain existing client/server applications including bug fixes and minor feature improvements.
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Generate design plans for new product offerings as well as to enhance existing applications based on new business objectives.
- Assist in task planning, estimation and scheduling.
- Create new and extend existing user & technical documentation.
- Design Production test applications and supporting documentation.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience.
- Demonstrated programming proficiency with SQL, MS SQL Server, TSQL, C#, VB6 and VB.NET.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with SDLC processes.
- Medical market experience desired.
- Familiarity with HL7 and DICOM a plus
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com