Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21137-MM1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/15/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Computer Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Software Engineer to create, maintain and update software applications, APIs and tools that support manufacturing processes.
- Work closely with the project manager, process engineers and technicians to design and implement various process requests.
- Responsible for software design, software debugging, software documentation, software testing and problem solving.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software solutions for various manufacturing processes
- Manage post-deployment bug fixing and feature requests
- Evaluate and perform analysis based on process requirements.
- Document processes via flowcharts, diagrams, as well as through code comments and consistent clarity of code.
- Communicate issues and solutions when problems arise.
- Test the product to ensure that it operates satisfactorily.
- Review and investigate current systems for comprehension and improvements.
- Present ideas for system improvements.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Prepare operating manual for users and trains users.
- Collaborate with engineers to understand specifications and write process instructions.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with C or C++.
- Experience with Windows API, DLLs, interfaces.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, e.g., C++, Java, Ruby, Python.
- Experience using SQL and relational database interfaces.
- Experience using communication protocol APIs such as Serial, FTP, TCPIP, etc.
- Ability to work outside of traditional work hours, as needed.
- Experience with Work with Test and Measurement devices and associated APIs; National Instruments’ Lab Windows programming a strong plus.
Contact: Mark Manz