Location : Northvale NJ US 07647
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21077-BZ-DF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/16/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Software Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and improve medical software systems used for imaging and management of patient health information (PHI).
- Work in a team or individually to design, develop and test software applications, services and components running on the Windows platform.
- Diagnose/debug/correct software problems.
- Work with design team members to deliver on commitments within a specified time frame.
- Use department approved tools for development, source code control and documentation Including Visual Studio, SVN and Bugzilla.
- Areas of development may include (1) interface design (2) software installation, (3) image management toolkits, (4) database design and conversions (5) software build automation, and (6) product utilities.
- Work with engineering test team and production teams on software verification/validation activities.
- Author engineering requirement specifications and other technical documentation.
- Contribute to the improvement of development systems and processes associated with the software development life cycle.
- Provide engineering level support to field service team and end user including on site and remote installations.
- Investigate customer complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
- Adhere to the company quality management system and work within a regulated environment (ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR).
Required Qualifications :
- BS or MS Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in software design and development, medical industry experience preferred.
- Experience using C++, C#.NET, XML, MS SQL and relational database design.
- Software development skills in java, PHP, Infragistics controls a plus.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) is important.
- Experience with source code repository setup, configuration, maintenance and auto-build solutions is highly desirable. Specifically, SVN and Cruise Control .NET.
- Experience developing HL-7 and DICOM interfaces a plus.
- Embedded software development experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of industry standards a plus. EN/ISO 62304. EN/ ISO 14971 and how it applies to software.
Contact: Diana Ferrarini
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit jobs.terkotech.com
Please send all inquiries to DF@EngineeringResource.com