Location : Saddle River NJ US 07458
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19813-BZ-JT1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/10/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8
Required Education : BS Electrical, Computer or Electronics Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Software Engineer for design and maintenance of software for high performance camera robotic products.
- Responsible for full lifecycle software development.
- Responsible for conceptual design, general coding, release to manufacturing testing, and quality assurance.
- Produce final release software for manufacturing including associated documentation.
- Utilize development tools, compliers, and simulation.
- Plan, organize, execute and thoroughly document complex system designs, including developing technical solutions to customer specifications.
- Responsible for testing and debugging lab prototypes and at customer sites for various software languages.
- Must be able to manage and support multiple tasks on a consistent basis, while providing the highest level of service. Good verbal and writing skills are necessary.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of the software design and invention of high performance robotic camera products.
- Responsible for conceptual design, architecting, and programming.
- Maintenance of current products and feature additions.
- Coordinate multiple build activities internally with engineering projects.
- Directing test engineers and technicians on specific projects.
- Information technology support; internal.
- Provide customer support in the factory and in the field.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 8 years or more applicable experience in embedded and Windows programming design preferred.
- Strong knowledge of C#, and Microsoft ( .NET, WPF) are required.
- Strong Knowledge of communications systems, including Ethernet, TCP-IP, and UPD are required.
- Strong Knowledge of software development tools.
- Capable of working within a team, or as an individual, as the project plan dictates.
- Must be capable of thoroughly documenting complex system designs.
- Proven ability to assist in developing technical solutions to customer specifications.
- Experience with testing and debugging lab prototypes and at customer sites.
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server for source control.
- Knowledge of analog, digital and embedded microcontroller circuitry.
- Knowledge of assembly language (Freescale, Microchip) a plus.
- Knowledge of design, development, test engineering, and manufacturing processes.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com