Location : Somerville NJ US 08876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19521-MM1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Software Engineer for developing automated test stations for electronics manufacturing.
- Designs, develops and deploys software solutions for various manufacturing processes.
- Manages post-deployment bug fixing and feature requests.
- Communicates issues and solutions when problems arise.
- Documents processes via flowcharts, diagrams, as well as through code comments.
- Creates reusable libraries.
- Designs software that communicates with data bases (SQL knowledge is a plus).
- Writes drivers for manufacturing equipment such as motion controllers, light meters, optical spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Prototyping and estimation.
- Produces detailed specifications.
- Supports process engineers by interpreting station output data on product issues.
- Performs application testing before deployment.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Software design experience in the development of
- automated manufacture and test stations.
- Experience in the telecom, optical, or similar industry.
- Minimum 5 years of C and C++ development experience in PC based test software.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, etc).
- Experience writing device drivers for test equipment.
Contact: Mark Manz