Software Validation Engineer
Location : Clifton NJ US 07013
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20817-BZ1
Compensation : open - 50-60/h
Start Date : 12/09/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS or BS Degree in Science, Math, Business
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Software Validation Engineer for 12 months or longer for medical device manufacturing operations.
- Work in project team to developing software user requirements, data migration plans, and functional requirements of new calibration management system.
- Collaborate with calibration lab technicians to develop the user requirements of new calibration management system.
- Develop software validation test cases.
- Execute software validation protocols.
- Generate change control notices for all computer software validation documents.
- Create procedural revisions.
- Responsible for calibration documentation assessment.
- Work to project timeline and adhere to project deliverables.
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations (As applicable to the job function).
- Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS or BS Degree in Science, Math, Business or related field is required.
- Minimum 3 years with quality experience in a FDA regulated environment is preferred.
- Experience in the medical device industry a plus.
- Must have the education and experience to understand and comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations (As applicable to the job function).
Contact: Bill Zukowsky