Software Validation Engineer
Location : Monroe Township NJ US 08831
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20467-JF-JT1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/01/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Software Validation Engineer to conduct firmware validation testing of electro-mechanical devices, hardware modules, and application software.
- Provide documentation, debug information, and reproduction steps for unexpected device behavior.
- Create validation test plans and procedures for new products and software changes.
- Collaborate with hardware engineers and software developers to identify issues early, provide solutions and initiate corrective actions.
- Optimize quality control to ensure issues are addressed and resolved prior to release.
- Assist with automating software validation.
- Define relevant engineering requirements.
- Actively participate in product development cycle.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years software and firmware validation experience.
- Experience with Linux, including shell scripting and standard command line utilities.
- Knowledge in Python.
- Knowledge in C/C++, C#, a plus.
- Familiar with writing test /validation code in Linux environments with Python.
- Knowledge of Software validation process, automation techniques, and testing methodologies.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com