Spare Parts Technician, Pharma
Location : Valley Cottage NY US 10989
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20302-MK1
Compensation : 19.00 - 22.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 09/09/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Spare Parts Technician for pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining spare parts inventory and enter records into SAP.
- Determine levels of stock to keep on hand.
- Locate better suppliers for current and future inventory needs.
- Communicate with suppliers to receive quotes and locate alternate suppliers if parts are no longer available.
- Communicate to management if parts are no longer available through a supplier.
- Order required inventory through SAP.
- Maintain records to track all orders, quotes and pending requests.
- Identify spare parts needed by auditing machinery on a regular basis.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read mechanical prints.
- ISO compliance knowledge.
- Ability to use calipers and other precision measurement equipment.
Contact: Monique Kleiman