Structural Design Engineer
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21023-MK-DF1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-2
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer to work as a structural design engineer in training.
- As part of the design team, work closely with structural engineers to analyze and produce construction documents for a variety of building types.
- Responsible for the production of structural designs.
- Utilize structural software for design and analysis.
- Projects include structural design and analysis of building structures, seismic analysis, and foundation design.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering required, MS preferred.
- Concentration in structures and structural design.
- Strong proficiency in structural engineering theory.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience working in a Consulting Engineering Firm designing buildings.
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer Skills including Engineering Analysis and Design Software and Drafting Software such as AutoCAD and REVIT is preferred.
Contact: Diana Ferrarini
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit jobs.terkotech.com
Please send all inquiries to DF@EngineeringResource.com