Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19727-BZ1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/24/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : AAS Computer Aided Design
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Structural Designer to prepare complete and accurate customer approval and final certified drawings.
- Responsible for detail drawings for field assembly of prefabricated modular steel bridge products.
- Responsible for preparing related products using customer specifications, engineer's specific written instruction, and standard engineering drafting procedures.
- Drawings may be dimensioned in either US Customary units, Metric units, or a combination of both units of measure.
- Prepare bills of material (BOMs) for drawings created.
- Make drawing modifications or changes as necessary to comply and complete projects.
- Self-Check drawings produced for completeness and accuracy.
- Prepare sales support documentation and materials.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Design and Drafting
- Minimum 5 years experience with structural design and drafting for bridges and steel building structures.
- Experience with structural steel.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Inventor.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky