Structural Engineer - Project Manager
Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19183-MK1
Compensation : 95000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineer for structural design and analysis for bridges and highways.
- Position includes calculations and design of substructures and superstructures, detailing, assisting with plan, specification and bid document preparation, condition assessments and inspections.
- Preparation of structural computations, detailing, and technical specifications.
- Working with staff and subconsultants to complete designs and permitting packages.
- Proficiency in structural analysis software (STAAD, BAR 7) and AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Microstation.
- Point-of-contact with clients, subconsultants and manufacturers
- Growth potential in both size and diversity of projects, as well as within the firm.
- Opportunity for varied design and construction experience in team oriented department.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering.
- New Jersey PE license.
- Experience with preparation of structural computations, detailing, and technical specifications.
- Experience with designs and permitting packages.
- Experience with structural analysis software (STAAD, BAR 7) and AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Microstation.
- Good communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Some experience in roadway layout, grading and drainage design helpful.
- Knowledge of environmental documentation and permitting a plus.
Contact: Monique Kleiman