Structural Project Engineer
Location : Philadelphia PA US 19106
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20941-AB1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 115000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Civil, Structural, or Architectural Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Structural Project Engineer to conduct project meetings reviewing key structural engineering drawings, documentation, and make decisions prior to issuance at project milestone delivery dates.
- Position is with a leading engineering services provider for commercial, healthcare, and other facility construction projects.
- Own project responsibilities and work with clients, contractors and project team members to complete projects accurately, on time and under budget.
- Develop Structural Work Plan and review project status and work plans with project manager or group leader.
- Monitor and record project progress against work plan.
- Develop and supervise conceptual designs and evaluate appropriate structural systems.
- Attend meetings and work with project team members to develop the details and coordination necessary for project documentation.
- Ensure the design and production efforts are completed within the established project budgets and schedules.
- Identify and review potential issues which may create project delays or increase in costs. Develop corrective action plan.
- Responsible for code research and establishing design criteria for specific projects.
- Conduct site visits and construction administration
- Review construction cost estimates at key milestones.
- Manage and mentor junior engineers and technicians in the execution of projects.
- Set and demonstrate the standard for project discipline leadership, quality, and work ethic for supporting staff and other disciplines.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil, Structural, or Architectural Engineering
- Registered PE license required.
- Minimum 5 years of structural engineering experience.
- In-depth knowledge of structural engineering local and national building codes and design practices.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to apply engineering principles to unique situations.
- Computer analysis skills with proficiency in structural engineering calculation software.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
Contact: Allan Berman