Structural Project Manager
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21022-MK-DF1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/09/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil Engineering Structural Project Manager responsible for producing all types of complex architectural building projects from inception through construction.
- Work closely with the company's principals to develop proposals and reinforce client relationships.
- Technically responsible for the production of structural designs and project management.
- Utilize structural software for design and analysis.
- Projects include structural design and analysis of building structures, seismic analysis, and foundation design.
- Responsible for forensic engineering, and building condition inspections and reports.
- Work with architects on office building concept designs to create structural design and analysis.
- From structural design, created construction budget and approval documents.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering required, MS preferred
- Concentration in structures and structural design
- PE License required.
- Minimum 4 years experience with consulting on building and structural design.
- Strong Proficiency in Structural Engineering Theory.
- Experience creating detailed structural calculations and construction documents.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proficient in Structural Design Software and Revit (is preferred).
- Leadership and Mentoring Skills are required to work with other in- house team members.
Contact: Diana Ferrarini
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit jobs.terkotech.com
Please send all inquiries to DF@EngineeringResource.com