Supply Chain Manager
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20356-AS1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 11/02/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Supply Chain Manager for industrial manufacturing.
- Supervises Purchasing personnel and responsible for all 3rd party purchasing tasks.
- Sourcing of MRO (material required for organization like office supplies, tools etc.).
- Coordinate with Sales, Manufacturing, and Quality Assurance to ensure that material is available as required to meet production schedules and customer delivery requirements.
- Handling of purchasing requisitions (BOM Materials) provided by SAP.
- Responsible for the communication of material status throughout the entire procurement cycle.
- Monitoring of supplier delivery performance in order to avoid supply constraints.
- Participate on supplier audits and meetings.
- Collaborate with global procurement and category management.
- Responsible for continuous improvement on supplier lead times.
- Responsible for VMI and consignment contracts.
- Negotiate frame contracts.
- Maintain purchasing performance reports,
- Responsible for purchasing relevant master data in SAP/ERP.
- Runs frequent inventory analysis (low runner vs high runner / ABC-XYZ) and adjusts planning master data accordingly in order to constantly maintain a high performance.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or 5 plus years' experience in a production planning, inventory control, inventory turnover, costing, pricing, and scheduling.
- Experience with ERP, SAP SCM, BOM, ITO, and MRO.
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management aspects.
- Strong purchasing skills especially in the area of negotiations with vendors and active supplier management.
- Intermediate knowledge in use of Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Contact: Alex Salewycz