Supply Chain & Production Planner
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20781-AS1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 11/03/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Supply Chain and Production Planner for manufacturing of "RF" electronic components.
- Release and follow-up production orders according to the analysis of the planning run, based on component delivery and manufacturing resources.
- Calculate and provide lead times to customer service and sales support.
- Coordinate with production, logistics, quality and customer service for daily business.
- Monitor production schedule and progress, intervene in case of problems
- Portfolio analysis, define planning strategies and parameters for high and low runner.
- Review and adjust the safety stock levels on finished goods.
- Discuss project or customer specific supply chain set up with customers and/or subsidiaries.
- Handle customer forecast and run statistical demand prognosis using the demand planning module in SAP.
- Proactively promote best practices for efficient production planning and materials management.
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 5 years experience in production and Supply Chain planning.
- Advanced SAP knowledge is preferred preferably in supply chain and materials management.
- Experience in data collection, mining, analysis and reporting to optimize efficiencies of supply chain operations.
- Analyze costs, capacity, safety stock, total replenishment time and demand to identify underperforming areas and make recommendations.
- Comprehensive understanding of supply chain management production planning strategies.
- Strong analytical skills in regards of portfolio optimization (e.g. ABC / XYZ Analysis).
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Capable of handling multiple tasks in parallel.
Contact: Alex Salewycz