Survey CAD Technician
Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20723-AS1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/16/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Survey CAD Technician for planning and preparation of survey drawings from field notes, sketches, and/or other material.
- Drawing preparation to including plot plans, foundation locations, easement plans, existing conditions surveys, pipe networks plan and profile, boundary surveys, topographic surveys, minor and major subdivisions, and as-built/record plan preparation.
- Create and modify maps for special assignments.
- Assist in developing survey maps and layouts, when necessary.
- Quality control for completeness, accuracy, and to ensure plans meet company and industry standards.
- Organize/maintain project drawings, plot files and project-related information in accordance with VNHA standard procedures.
- Coordinate reproduction of plan sets for submissions.
- Complete projects within project schedule and budgetary targets.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates degree or completion of a technical trade school in CAD drafting and surveying related courses preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Survey Technician.
- Valid driver’s license (clean record)
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019 or later.
- Experience with MicroStation and any survey and/or engineering-related college coursework a plus but not required.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong communication and problem solving/analysis skills.
Contact: Alex Salewycz