System Design Engineer, A/V
Location : Palisades Park NJ US 07650
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19996-BZ1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/25/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2-4
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an A/V System Design Engineer for high-end, custom residential A/V and control integration systems.
- Review RFP drawings and specifications for A/V and Control system design.
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales teams to design and engineers systems for high-end residential and commercial projects.
- Create A/V and Control Integration systems design proposals in D-Tools.
- Interact with vendors and trade partners to facilitate and ensure accurate design specifications.
- Review and engineer Control system design for ultimate release and installation of equipment.
- Maintain regular communication with Project Managers and Field Staff for any changes to design or equipment specifications.
- Work with Engineering and Project Management teams to verify system functionality.
- Send approved drawing packages to Project Managers and Field Staff.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
Required Qualifications :
- Degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience with A/V and control integration design.
- Experience with RFPs, drawings and specifications for A/V systems.
- Experience with D-Tools for A/V design proposals.
- Experience with project management.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky