Location : New York NY US 10004
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19883-JT1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 145000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/12/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Information Technology or Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Systems Engineer for a rapidly growing, mid-sized organization (1300 employees) near Wall Street NYC.
- Position is responsible for systems design, administration and hardening of both physical and virtual servers (VMware).
- Active Directory administration is a main component of the position which includes GPO creation and modification and some DNS/DHCP administration/tuning.
- The company is an Office365 shop and experience with it is highly desired.
- Some services are outsourced to the cloud and the company uses a combination of AWS and Azure; experience with one or either cloud platform is highly desired.
- Work closely with network and security engineers including identifying intrusion attempts, specifying a patch management process etc.
- Use of Powershell to automate tasks is also a main component of the position.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of systems engineering experience required.
- Experience with Active Directory setup and configuration, including GPOs, DNS/DHCP.
- Strong experience with Office 365 platform.
- Prior experience writing PowerShell scripts for a wide variety of administrative tasks is essential.
- Experience with AWS or Azure highly desired.
- Microsoft certification (MCSE or MCP) ideal but not required.
- Ability to work with Network and Security Engineers.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com