Technical Procedures Writer
Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20280-AB1
Compensation : open - 40-65/h
Start Date : 08/20/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Technical Procedures Writer to prepare, review, revise, and assist in approving technical procedures to meet company requirements.
- Review and revise procedures to ensure editorial correctness/completeness against procedure standards.
- Coordinate procedure field verification and validation when needed.
- Assist the project team with procedure reviews and the documented resolution of issues and comments by inputting into the project document control system.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree preferred plus at least 5 experience writing technical procedures.
- Experience writing technical procedures in scientific or engineering environment required.
- Experience writing technical procedures for a research laboratory is ideal.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Google docs.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills at all levels.
Contact: Allan Berman