Technical Sales Engineer
Location : Succasunna NJ US 07876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20452-MM1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 105000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/03/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Technical Sales Engineer functioning as the primary new program contact for customers inquiries, ongoing technical support liaison and overall sales manager for the program/application.
- There will be direct interaction with customers and Applications Engineers for the purpose of determining the design/program requirements of products ensuring bids meet technical, timeline and pricing targets.
- Qualify new leads with immediate follow-up and needs analysis.
- Determine potential and thus priority of new business.
- Answer client questions regarding product lines/capabilities and communicate needs to the Engineering dept. for subsequent quotation.
- Coordinate, attend and document customer meeting with full meeting agenda, action items, etc.
- Follow-up on meeting with customer and internally to ensure milestones are met.
- Manage sales progress of opportunities and pending action items in CRM.
- Develop and implement strategy for penetration of accounts and capture of additional business.
- Building relationships with existing clients and networking for new clients.
- Act as liaison between customer and operations for key accounts.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of technical sales experience.
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel, Word, CRM, ERP systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, outgoing personality needed.
- This position does require traveling to clients, approximately 25%-30% travel is required.
Contact: Mark Manz