Technical Support Engineer
Location : Holmdel NJ US 07733
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19774-JF1
Compensation : open - 28-32/h
Start Date : 03/28/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Technical Support Engineer for technical support of projects for communications equipment and construction.
- Determines troubleshooting solutions in accordance with product and customer specifications and recommends actions to customer representatives.
- Responsible for planning, engineering, procurement, and overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service and repair of product.
- Interfaces with multiple internal groups, as well as external vendors, subcontractors and customers.
- Developing troubleshooting plans and methods of procedure.
- Verification of test plans in system test and product qualification labs.
- Interfacing with customer to review and achieve approval of test plans.
- Specification and staging of supplies, materials, tools, and test gear.
- Implementation of field test plans.
- Updating engineering documentation following field work.
- Preparation of construction proposals, cost estimates, schedules, technical documentation, and cash flows while interfacing with multiple internal organizations to define scope of the offer.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering, Physics, or Physical Sciences is required.
- Experience with project management and technical support for engineering projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with AutoCAD experience is a plus.
- Experience with telecommunications equipment and construction is a plus.
- Experience with test plans, systems testing and field tests.
Contact: John Forsatz