Technical Support Engineer
Location : Monroe Township NJ US 08831
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21079-JF-JT1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/16/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : AAS Engineering or Technical Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Technical Support Engineer to communicate directly with external customers via phone, email or chat to better understand customer reported issues.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Manage the opening, status update and closing of support tickets.
- Triage all reported customer support issues.
- Resolve Tier 1 support tickets that may require technical acumen and appropriately escalate to Tier 2 and 3 tickets as required.
- Collaborate with cross functional internal teams to ensure that issues are resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Collaborate with the product team to identify and communicate service trends.
- Assist customers in understanding how to appropriately use and configure supported application features and functionality.
- Assist with application testing activities and internal projects as needed.
- Assist with support documentation as needed.
- Develop new and maintain existing knowledge-base articles.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Engineering or Technical Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Technical Support or Service Helpdesk role.
- Ability to identify, triage, and troubleshoot customer software applications.
- Willingness to learn and expand on technical skills to better troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to exercise judgment using procedures and practices to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Ability to obtain an in-depth understanding of application functionality and the business processes supported by these applications.
Contact: John Terkovich