Technical Training Manager
Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20884-AB1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 135000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering or Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Biotechnology
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Technical Training Manager to lead the timely design and delivery of the GxP site training program for new hires and cross-training of existing employees to include cGMP documentation and regulatory basics and GLP/GDP general lab skills training.
- Develop training strategies that identify curriculum, training format, and evaluate training effectiveness.
- Work with other site trainers to ensure consistency to site training program.
- Manage training metrics and implement continuous improvement to improve metrics.
- Analyze specific skills or knowledge gaps to determines training needs.
- Organize and manage multiple simultaneously training initiatives.
- Develop educational curricula and material and while increasing trainees’ engagement with learning sessions.
- Work with corporate-wide site trainers to identify training needs and design and implement a standardized and comprehensive training program.
- Manage and deliver the Train the Trainer Program.
- Establish and revise educational training materials including videos, guides, SOPs, Work Instructions, and Learning Manuals, regarding GMP Documentation, Data Integrity, Quality Risk Management, and cGMPs.
- Develop a training schedule, coordinate staffing and scheduling of all training activities.
- Deliver training sessions and ensure training documentation is maintained.
- Ensure training schedules meet company production and quality targets.
- Serve as Training SME for internal audits and inspection readiness activity.
- Establish key performance indicators to measure training effectiveness.
- Facilitate timely resolution and closeout of Corrective and Preventative actions specific to training issues.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a cGMP site training environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP, GDocP, biopharma laboratory and/or manufacturing experience.
- Proficiency with training development, instructional methods, team coaching and skills development, content generation, and other learning activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication, collaborative, presentation, and influencing skills with integrity, authenticity, and a growth mindset.
- An innovative, motivated, and independent leader with proven ability to work cross-functionally and drive accountability, proactive problem-solving skills, and demonstrated success initiating change.
Contact: Allan Berman