Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20969-JF-DF1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/28/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : AAS Engineering Technology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Technical Writer for engineering documentation.
- Prepare operation and maintenance procedures, acceptance and
- qualification test procedures and reports, assembly instructions and any special request documents having to do with standard and special products.
- Compile technical data, illustrations, operating information and specifications to support proposals and reports.
- Generate ECO's for release and revision of engineering documents.
- Review documentation requirements upon receipt of new orders, compare to the original proposal and advise of any variations.
- Serve as primary contact for engineering documentation generated.
- Work within the team to ensure accurate and timely response to customer requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS in Engineering Technology
- Minimum 2 years technical writing plus the ability to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products a must.
- Experience with AutoCAD helpful.
Contact: Diana Ferrarini
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit jobs.terkotech.com
Please send all inquiries to DF@EngineeringResource.com