Location : Boonton NJ US 07005
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 21111-MK1
Compensation : open - 100-120k
Start Date : 07/19/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Test Engineer responsible for the effective and efficient integration of the development of new and existing products.
- Ensure that all activities related to product development are executed and documented in a manner which is compliant to corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Build and test new and existing product designs.
- Support all testing both in house and at outside test facilities.
- Troubleshoot nonfunctioning designs to help support engineering.
- Generate action plans and strategies to support and accommodate testing and development of new products.
- Develop, maintain and optimize the required support systems (computer/personnel) to manage projects from conception through finalization to assure on-time results while achieving desired objectives.
- Develop assembly procedures and document the development build process.
- Create test procedures, plans, and reports including but not limited to Design Verification, Qualification, Acceptance, and Environmental Stress Screening.
- Write qualification test reports.
- Generate fixtures and test setups that will make testing more complete and efficient.
- Effectively communicate exceptions to established/agreed upon schedules to all affected parties.
- Develop and train personnel to support the Development Lab goals and objectives.
- Full implementation of planning and production techniques for both one off and repetitive product manufacturing.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in a development environment, aerospace preferred.
- Knowledgeable and experience in the areas of electronic test equipment.
- Knowledge of military aerospace standards or commercial aerospace standards (MIL-STD-461,MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-810, DO-160)
- Knowledge and experience in the valve industry a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of high-pressure fluids and gasses.
- Must be a US Citizen as position is with a defense contractor.
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance, therefore you must be able to obtain/maintain a security clearance.
Contact: Monique Kleiman