Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20399-AS1
Compensation : open - 60-70k
Start Date : 12/18/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Engineering or Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Test Engineer for RF and microwave technology.
- Prioritize performing radiographic inspection on product as needed.
- Use Windows office and Adobe Acrobat or other software to create test reports.
- Performs data package review of Test Procedures.
- Set-up, including calibration recall, and operate various PNA test equipment.
- Test cable assemblies, connectors and adaptors per customer specifications and company engineering drawings to assure product meets requirements.
- Work to provide necessary support to the ANA Department to continuously improve test method's accuracy and effectiveness.
- Responsible for test results outcome.
- Responsible for ensuring proper testing procedures and efficient methodologies are implemented to meet customers' quality and delivery requirements.
- Set up product on vibration and shock plates as needed.
- Perform various mechanical and/or electrical tests per MIL-DTL-17, MIL-PRF-39012, and other industry standards as needed.
- Must work well in a team environment with all other departments, including Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Purchasing, Sales and Finance Departments.
- Adhere to all regulations and guidelines contained within the Global Management System.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or Science
- Minimum 2 years experience with RF and microwave technology.
- Experience with testing of RF and microwave components.
- Experience with TCLNTP01, J-STD001, MIL-DTL-17, and MIL-PRF-39012.
Contact: Alex Salewycz