Test Operator - Fiber Optics
Location : Somerset NJ US 08873
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20288-MM1
Compensation : open - 18-22/h
Start Date : 08/28/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to hire position for an Electronic Assembler / Production Operator
- Assemble, inspect, align, and test opto-mechanical and opto-electronic subassemblies and modules.
- Assembling optics to metal using syringe dispelled adhesives.
- Requires good eye-hand coordination and steady hands.
- Perform detailed and precise assembly operations requiring dexterity in handling small parts, and the ability to execute step-by-step instructions in a repeatable fashion.
- Assist with troubleshooting and return/rework of non-conforming parts.
Required Qualifications :
- Fiber handling experience required.
- Experience with assembly, inspection, alignment and testing of opto-mechanical and opto-electronic assemblies
- Experience with precision assembly in a production environment required
- Experience working with small parts, microelectronics ideal
- Experience working with robotics / pick and place machines helpful
- Experience working in a clean room environment very helpful
Contact: Mark Manz